Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Penza <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/23 13:42:04 UTC

T5: onchange event from a select

How can I catch the onchange event from a select in T5?

are there examples?

RE: T5: onchange event from a select

Posted by CarstenM <Ca...@1822-s-inform.de>.
Hi,

well, of course this will submit the form (lets say form A) but if your
first select (select A) is
the only component inside form A you can handle it as needed in your page
class like

onSubmitFromFormA(){
       setValueToSelectB();
}

In my case I have a .tml file with two forms (A and B). Form A has a select
and form B has
a select as well. When I change the value of select A then the value of
select B will be changed.
Thats what you are looking for, or?

Bye.

Posted by martin boulanger <ma...@atosorigin.com>.