Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/14 06:56:05 UTC

NetBeans 2018W19 Weekly Report

Dear all,

Let's see this week in numbers!

Firs of all we resolved 17 issues. Including one blocker NETBEANS-620 !
Thanks for Sven Reimers and Glenn Holmer! This was the last code bug
with blocker priority. The other two issues are rather infrastructure
related (so I changed them from bug to task type if you do not mind).

We have 591 (+7) open issues: 385 (+2) bugs, 122  improvements, 34
feature requests, 24(+3) tasks and 10 (+2) wishes.

 From these issues: 2(-1) blockers, 18(-2) criticals, 461 (+9) major,
97(+1) minor and 13 trivial

In our repository we have 26 Pull Requests which still in sync with the
21 open issues with PR-s. Thanks for Geertjan to go through the open
PR-s and merging those which were ready

Regarding NetBeans 9.0:

Blockers: 2 (-1), No code related blockers! (Ready for release branch?)

Non WEAVED Critical Bugs: 16 (-2)

Some of the criticals I'm sure can be WEAVED, like hot having a help
system since the removal of JavaHelp.

Most Wanted Issue is still JUnit 5.0 Support

Topics of the Week:

  * (Git) Diff Window horizontal space rescue
  * Let's branch Apache NetBeans 9.0
  * Expose Caret Settings in Editor Options

Re: NetBeans 2018W19 Weekly Report

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.
Very nice Laszlo. Thanks for these weekly updates! As for the rich text,
you can send the e-mails in HTML formatting if you want to link the bug
totals with appropriate filters, make some highlights bold etc.

-Jirka

Posted by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com>.
On 05/14/2018 01:56 AM, Laszlo Kishalmi wrote:
> Let's see this week in numbers!

This is really nice to see.

> Non WEAVED Critical Bugs: 16 (-2)
>
> Some of the criticals I'm sure can be WEAVED

Did you mean: WAIVED

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)