Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by del <de...@obsidian.com> on 2002/06/03 07:28:19 UTC

Apache 1.3.24 and LOADModule

Greetings,

I just downloaded,configured and trying to start apache on RH 7.3 box with
512Meg RAM

When trying to start apache here is the error msg that I get:

[root@dakar root]# cd /usr/local/apache/bin
[root@dakar bin]# ./apachectl startssl
Syntax error on line 203 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration
./apachectl startssl: httpd could not be started
[root@dakar bin]#

In my httpd.conf file i have:

  LoadModule php4_module libexec/libphp4.so
  ClearModuleList
   AddModule  mod_php4.c
   AddType    application/x-httpd-php .php, .php3, .php4, .htm, .html

Why is it having problem loading a module...?

when  apache was configured, here are the parameters:

[root@dakar apache_1.3.24_install]#   ./configure
--prefix=/usr/local/apache_1.3
.24 --enable-module=rewrite --enable-shared=rewrite
--enable-module=proxy   --en
able-shared=proxy --enable-module=so  --enable-module=info

Any help would be appreciated.

del