Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kapil Sharma <ka...@kapils.net> on 2003/03/18 13:51:40 UTC

tomcat production conf

Hi Guys,
I am unable to find any resource for tomcat setting in production
environment. I did some RTFM and changed the setting myself but now my
apache is not accepting any new connections after a hour. Tomcat with old
server.xml settings, tomcat works file for few hours and if it gets load it
just hangs. In the new confirmation tomcat just hangs after few hours.
I am attaching my old as well as new server.xml file. Can anyone please have
a look and send me suggestions.

Please advise.

kapil

RE: tomcat production conf

Posted by Kapil Sharma <ka...@kapils.net>.
Hi,
Can anyone please reply to my queries?

kapil

RE: tomcat production conf

Posted by Kapil Sharma <ka...@kapils.net>.
Hi,
More details about my tomcat setup. My apache is using keepalive on

kapil