Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by David Wilkinson <dr...@iquo.co.uk> on 2006/05/25 13:25:17 UTC

[axis2] Getting Axis2 working under Websphere 5.1

Hi

I'm currently trying to get the Axis2 War Distribution to work under
websphere 5.1. I have managed to get round the error Invalid service
version.aar due to java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.xml.namespace.QName:
method <init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V not
found by setting the Classloader Mode to PARENT_LAST

But when I go to the url http://localhost:9080/Test/services/version?wsdl
all I get is a 404 error Requested resource not found!

There are no error messages appearing in my log files and so I'm feeling a
bit stumped.

Has anyone else come across the same issue and can suggest anything else
that I need to do

Thanks in advance

David Wilkinson

Re: [axis2] Getting Axis2 working under Websphere 5.1

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
David,

Could you please open a JIRA bug for the getParameter problem?

thanks,
dims

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.