Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by StanleyH <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/09 06:14:28 UTC

How to create permanent destinations programmatically

Hi,  I am writing a messenger voice-email application and I want to create a
queue for each new user.  JNDI always return null when I look up the queue.
I dynamically create it but when the client exits the queue disappears. I
need to store the message permanently.

Re: How to create permanent destinations programmatically

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 8/9/06, StanleyH <st...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,  I am writing a messenger voice-email application and I want to create a
> queue for each new user.  JNDI always return null when I look up the queue.
> I dynamically create it but when the client exits the queue disappears. I
> need to store the message permanently.

Some background...
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/how-do-i-create-new-destinations.html

For details of making destinations appear in JNDI...
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/jndi-support.html

e.g. try the 'dynamically creating destinations' section
--

James
-------