Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by c <ya...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/02 04:45:11 UTC

[HELP]Language Exception

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load
class for program 'org\apache\cocoon\www\mysample3\greeting_xsp' due to a
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.cocoon.www.mysample3.greeting_xsp

hello, I'm michio mailing from Japan.
I'm in trouble abou LnaguageException.
I try logicsheet sample of
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/xsp/logicsheet.html.
I changed the java code in xsl file.
and when it returns all,I encountered LanguageException.

I use Cocoon2.0.3 ,JDK1.4.

I'm sorry for writing wrong English.

RE: [HELP]Language Exception

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: c [mailto:yasumi2003@hotmail.com]

> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not
load
> class for program 'org\apache\cocoon\www\mysample3\greeting_xsp' due
to a
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.cocoon.www.mysample3.greeting_xsp
>
> hello, I'm michio mailing from Japan.
> I'm in trouble abou LnaguageException.
> I try logicsheet sample of
> http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/xsp/logicsheet.html.
> I changed the java code in xsl file.
> and when it returns all,I encountered LanguageException.
>
> I use Cocoon2.0.3 ,JDK1.4.

Try the following:

1. Check your logicsheet that it is valid XSLT.

2. Check file org\apache\cocoon\www\mysample3\greeting_xsp.java for Java
errors. This file usually will be somewhere under tomcat/work directory.

3. Check log files for other errors preceding LanguageException. Log
files are (usually) in WEB-INF/logs.

4. Turn off incremental processing mode of Xalan: In cocoon.xconf, find
<parameter name="incremental-processing" value="true"/>
and change value to false. This should give better error reporting.

Vadim