Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Lefrancois, Carl" <Ca...@axa-canada.com> on 2008/04/23 22:08:35 UTC

RE : "Wrong element type or null node"

Hi List,

More info:  A piece of my WSDL looks like this:

    <xs:complexType name="CommercialLinesRatingProcessMessageType">
        <xs:annotation>
            <xs:documentation>
                Adds context to the base business process message type
            </xs:documentation>
        </xs:annotation>
        <xs:complexContent>
            <xs:extension base="businessProcess:BusinessProcessMessageType">
                <xs:attribute ref="addDataTypes:MessageVersion" use="optional" default="3.0"/>
            </xs:extension>
        </xs:complexContent>
    </xs:complexType>

The payload generation fails when trying to add the attribute MessageVersion to the CommercialLinesRatingProcessMessageType element

text_attri = axiom_attribute_create (env, "MessageVersion", text_value, ns1);
axiom_element_add_attribute (parent_element, env, text_attri, parent);
// Wrong element type.. AXIOM_DATA_SOURCE instead of AXIOM_ELEMENT

My question is this: is the above style of <xs:extension...> currently supported by WSDL2C?

Carl

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 8:40 AM, Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Carl,
>
>  I copied the schema part you mentioned to a wsdl and checked (attached
>  the generated code and the wsdl). Looks like it works. So the problem
>  should be specific to your case.  Can you send the other relevent
>  schema part, so we can identify where the bug is.
>
>  Thanks
>  Dimuthu

Look like I can't attach the test case. So I made it downloadble from
http://people.apache.org/~dimuthu/leisure/1_dec/case38.zip

Thanks
Dimuthu