Posted to xbean-dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2008/01/18 19:27:19 UTC

Site?

Looks like we have been a bit lax lately about adding the releases to
the site.  David or Alan (not sure who is carrying the ball right now)
can you add a blurb to the site http://geronimo.apache.org/xbean/

Thanks,

-dain

Re: Site Broken?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
dunno if snippet works with auto-export... but I've never tried.  I do
know that many other macros are not happy with auto-export...

--jason

Re: Site Broken?

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.