Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Kevin O'Neill <ke...@rocketred.com.au> on 2000/07/09 14:13:48 UTC

SQLFilter in cocoon 2

Hey all,

I've finally managed to get cocoon2 running under windows2k and new
atlanta servlet exec 3, woo hoo.

XSLT processing of static files is fine, but I get a processing error
using the SQLFilter.

Unfortunately I'm having problems debugging the event logs. Has anybody
else run into the same problem?

k.

SAX processing exception
Class: java.lang.IllegalStateException
Message: SQLFilter: Not expecting an end value element

java.lang.IllegalStateException: SQLFilter: Not expecting an end value
element
	at
org.apache.cocoon.filters.SQLFilter.throwIllegalStateException(SQLFilter.j
ava:156)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.filters.SQLFilter.endValueElement(SQLFilter.java:218)
	at org.apache.cocoon.filters.SQLFilter.endElement(SQLFilter.java:320)
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.endElement(SAXParser.java:1388)

Re: SQLFilter in cocoon 2

Posted by Giacomo Pati <Gi...@pwr.ch>.
Donald Ball wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Giacomo Pati wrote:
>
> > I didn't used it for weeks. I have no clue. C2 SQLFilter has very low
> > priority for me, too. I'm too busy getting the sitemap to work ASAP.
>
> +1 all over that. you're jamming on it, btw, i like what i see, sorry i've
> been too busy to comment.

Thanks. I'm so happy you can give some support on the user list which in
my case falls totally under "low priority" and sometimes I have a bad
conscience.

Giacomo

Re: SQLFilter in cocoon 2

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Giacomo Pati wrote:

> I didn't used it for weeks. I have no clue. C2 SQLFilter has very low
> priority for me, too. I'm too busy getting the sitemap to work ASAP.

+1 all over that. you're jamming on it, btw, i like what i see, sorry i've
been too busy to comment.

- donald

Re: SQLFilter in cocoon 2

Posted by Giacomo Pati <Gi...@pwr.ch>.