Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rodney Hampton <ha...@mediaone.net> on 2000/08/15 22:34:52 UTC

Re: stupid Windows question

use tomcat run instead of tomcat start to keep the same window open.  Be
sure to check the mailing list for questions about classpath.  Also, I will
give you a piece of advice, make sure you go into c:/windows/start
menu/programs/ms-dos prompt and right click, properties, memory and set the
initial environment size so that it is higher, someone said 3K, I had no
problems with 4k.