Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Jason <js...@wband.com> on 2007/04/18 21:37:39 UTC

multiple c file problem with apxs.

Ok,

Im getting a error with a module im trying to compile using apxs.

What we have is two source files and a header.

File number one compiles fine, but once we try to run a function in the
second source file, it gives a error saying that it cant find the function.

We have the function defined in the header and every thing seams to be
right, we can compile fine if we comment out the function call.

We used this line.

apxs -c -i -a -n xpx mod_force.c mod_doc.c

Thanks in Advance,
Jason

Re: multiple c file problem with apxs.

Posted by Saju Pillai <sa...@gmail.com>.
Show us the compiler error. Maybe this is just a coding issue ?

-srp