Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Martin Scholl <ma...@enviromatics.net> on 2008/09/17 13:28:23 UTC

SOAP Envelope not serializable for robust-in-only operations

Hi,

I got some trouble with the SOAP Envelope contained in the
MessageContext of in-only operations, which I access in the
ServiceSkeleton implementation class. When calling toString operation
on any element of the envelope (body, header, etc.) or on the
envelope itself I receive an OMException, caused by a
NoSuchElementException. When calling toString operation on the
envelope which was converted in a org.w3c.dom.Element before I
receive a RuntimeException with message 'Can not serialize OM Element
Envelope'. This exception is caused by a XMLStreamException.

We use XMLBeans databinding which does not complain about anything
and works well. Additionally in-out operations' SOAP Envelope is
valid. I could not manage to find any clue yet. We use Axis2 1.3 on
top of Tomcat6 and generate the service client and server classes
from WSDL 1.1 using WSDL2Java and XMLBeans 2.2.0.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Martin

Re: SOAP Envelope not serializable for robust-in-only operations

Posted by Martin Scholl <ma...@enviromatics.net>.
Hi,

I updated Axis2 to v1.4.1 (uses XMLBeans 2.3.0) but unfortunately the
issue did not vanish :(  Btw generated code still states that is has
been generated with Axis2 1.3 (class doc)  and deprecated API is
still used (AbstractRobustInMessageReceiver,
AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver).

Any ideas are very much appreciated.

Regards,

Martin