Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by macdoor <xd...@bj1860.net> on 2006/11/06 13:45:52 UTC

Build SM 3.0.1 broken

I check out SM 3.0.1 source code from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/tags/servicemix-3.0.1/,
and run

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Dprofile=step1 install

I got the following message:

[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
Downloading:
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-qname_1.1_spec/1.0.1/geronimo-qname_1.1_spec-1.0.1.test
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2)
Downloading:
http://servicemix.org/m2-repo/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-qname_1.1_spec/1.0.1/geronimo-qname_1.1_spec-1.0.1.test
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository servicemix-m2-repo
http://servicemix.org/m2-repo)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0.2-RC5/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-qname_1.1_spec/1.0.1/geronimo-qname_1.1_spec-1.0.1.test
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository activemq-tmp-repo
(http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0.2-RC5/maven2)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-qname_1.1_spec/1.0.1/geronimo-qname_1.1_spec-1.0.1.test
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-releases
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-qname_1.1_spec:test:1.0.1

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.geronimo.specs
-DartifactId=
geronimo-qname_1.1_spec \
          -Dversion=1.0.1 -Dpackaging=test -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-services:jar:3.0.1-incubating
        2) geronimo:geronimo-connector:jar:1.1
        3) geronimo:geronimo-kernel:jar:1.1
        4) org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-qname_1.1_spec:test:1.0.1

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-services:jar:3.0.1-incubating

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2),
  servicemix-m2-repo (http://servicemix.org/m2-repo),
  apache.snapshots (http://svn.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache-releases
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository),
  activemq-tmp-repo
(http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0.2-RC5/maven2)

Re: Build SM 3.0.1 broken

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Guillaume...I'm not sure what was released today.  At least I have
not done anything with 1.1 since July.  I wonder if this has
something to do with the Apache move and the restorations.

As far as the POMs go...I'm not sure I understand what's happening
below and will take a look.

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

Re: Build SM 3.0.1 broken

Posted by Jamie McCrindle <ja...@gmail.com>.
anyone seen any movement on this? just broke me too.

Re: Build SM 3.0.1 broken

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
This is very unfortunate.

Re: Build SM 3.0.1 broken

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
This is very unfortunate.

Re: Build SM 3.0.1 broken

Posted by Terry Cox <te...@meta-concepts.com>.
> Downloading:
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-qname_1.1_spec/1.0.1/geronimo-qname_1.1_spec-1.0.1.test
> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central

I can confirm this. Looks like something in the tooling as it is
breaking my application build.

Terry

Re: Build SM 3.0.1 broken

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.