Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antony Grinyer <an...@csw.co.uk> on 2005/08/02 14:23:20 UTC

Simple question

Hi All,

Being relatively new to Cocoon can I ask a simple question - how do you
simply invoke a java class in a Cocoon pipeline without having to
generate, transform, etc. any XML? Is it just an action?

Thanks in advance :)
AG

Re: Simple question

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Antony Grinyer wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Being relatively new to Cocoon can I ask a simple question - how do you
> simply invoke a java class in a Cocoon pipeline without having to
> generate, transform, etc. any XML? Is it just an action?
>
> Thanks in advance :)

What part do you want this java invocation to play in the pipeline?
There are a number of ways you can do it, but it depends upon what
you're trying to do. Can you give us a bit more of your use case?

Regards, Upayavira