Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Robby Pelssers <ro...@ciber.com> on 2011/07/06 19:18:00 UTC

building the Sample fails after updating from trunk

Hi all,

I just updated from trunk again and tried to run the tests.

The sample block seems to fail:

[INFO] Building Apache Cocoon 3: Sample
[INFO]    task-segment: [test]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
[INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] Copying 36 resources
[INFO] Copying 3 resources
[INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] Preparing cocoon:prepare
[WARNING] Removing: prepare from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive invocati
on.
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: enforce-maven}]
[INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
[INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] Copying 36 resources
[INFO] Copying 3 resources
[INFO] Copying 3 resources
[INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [cocoon:prepare {execution: default}]
[INFO] Preparing a Servlet-Service web application.
[INFO] Deploying string-template to WEB-INF/log4j.xml
[INFO] Adding lib to WEB-INF/lib: commons-logging:commons-logging:1.1:jar
[INFO] Adding lib to WEB-INF/lib: org.apache.commons:commons-jci-core:1.0:jar
[INFO] Adding lib to WEB-INF/lib: commons-io:commons-io:1.3.1:jar
[INFO] Adding lib to WEB-INF/lib: log4j:log4j:1.2.14:jar
[INFO] Adding lib to WEB-INF/lib: commons-logging:commons-logging-api:1.1:jar
[INFO] Adding lib to WEB-INF/lib: javax.servlet:servlet-api:2.3:jar
[INFO] Adding lib to WEB-INF/lib: org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-rcl-webapp-wrapper:1.
0.0:jar
[INFO] Adding lib to WEB-INF/lib: org.apache.commons:commons-jci-fam:1.0:jar
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.commons.configurat
ion.ConfigurationUtils).
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO] Can't deploy 'C:\development\workspaces\cocoon\trunk\cocoon-rest\target\c
lasses'.
C:\development\workspaces\cocoon\trunk\cocoon-rest\target\classes (Access is den
ied)
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.cocoon.maven.deployer.monolithic.DeploymentException: Can't deploy 'C
:\development\workspaces\cocoon\trunk\cocoon-rest\target\classes'.
        at org.apache.cocoon.maven.deployer.AbstractDeployMojo.xpatch(AbstractDe
ployMojo.java:199)
        at org.apache.cocoon.maven.rcl.PrepareWebappMojo.applyXpatchFiles(Prepar
eWebappMojo.java:313)
        at org.apache.cocoon.maven.rcl.PrepareWebappMojo.execute(PrepareWebappMo
jo.java:283)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:490)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:180)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:6
0)
java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\development\workspaces\cocoon\trunk
\cocoon-rest\target\classes (Access is denied)
        at org.apache.cocoon.maven.deployer.monolithic.RuleBasedZipExtractor.ext
ract(RuleBasedZipExtractor.java:67)
        at org.apache.cocoon.maven.deployer.AbstractDeployMojo.xpatch(AbstractDe
ployMojo.java:197)
        ... 21 more
[INFO] Total time: 21 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Jul 06 19:14:59 CEST 2011
[INFO] Final Memory: 57M/384M

RE: building the Sample fails after updating from trunk

Posted by Robby Pelssers <ro...@ciber.com>.
Hi Francesco,

after rebooting my system the build works fine.  I should have tried that before but to get back into development mode after reboot is a pain-in-the-ass ;-)

Robby

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.