Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org> on 2009/03/17 14:17:37 UTC

Lucene-contrib maven artifact id?

Hello Luceners,

what is the official pom.xml fragment to be used for the contribs
package of lucene?
It seems to be only of type pom inside the maven repository... does it
mean that I have to fetch "sub-contribs" ?

paul

RE: Lucene-contrib maven artifact id?

Posted by Steven A Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.
Hi Paul,

On 3/17/2009 at 9:18 AM, Paul Libbrecht wrote:
> what is the official pom.xml fragment to be used for the contribs
> package of lucene?
> It seems to be only of type pom inside the maven repository... does it
> mean that I have to fetch "sub-contribs" ?

Your POM should include dependencies for each of the sub-contribs that you need, rather than directly including the lucene-contrib dependency.

Steve