Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Shushant Arora <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/26 17:39:33 UTC

spark streaming 1.3 kafka buffer size

whats the default buffer in spark streaming 1.3 for  kafka messages.

Say In this run it has to fetch messages from offset 1 to 10000. will it
fetch all in one go or internally it fetches messages in  few messages
batch.

Is there any setting to configure this no of offsets fetched in one batch?

Re: spark streaming 1.3 kafka buffer size

Posted by Cody Koeninger <co...@koeninger.org>.
As it stands currently, no.

If you're already overriding the dstream, it would be pretty
straightforward to change the kafka parameters used when creating the rdd
for the next batch though

Posted by Shushant Arora <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cody Koeninger <co...@koeninger.org>.