Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2005/02/25 19:43:57 UTC

looking for practical examples to enrich mp2 docs/tutorial

As I'm about to start working on the mp2 tutorials material, the mp2
online docs are going to be affected as well, since I usually sync the
two. I'd like to start including more practical examples of various
mod_perl handlers (HTTP handlers, but especially protocol and filters
ones). The ideal choice would be something that is relatively simple and
short, so it could be used for instruction purposes, while practical, so
the readers could better appreciate the power of mod_perl.

You can take a look what's out there to have an idea of what's there already:

- Server Life Cycle Handlers
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/handlers/server.html

- Protocol Handlers
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/handlers/protocols.html