Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Prateek Maheshwari <pr...@utexas.edu> on 2018/10/12 19:30:43 UTC

[VOTE] SEP-14: System and Stream Descriptors

Hi folks,

Now that SAMZA-1804 has been implemented and reviewed, we've updated
SEP-14 with the latest APIs and design decisions.

Please vote for accepting SEP-14 in its current form for the upcoming
Samza 1.0 release.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SAMZA/SEP-14%3A+System+and+Stream+Descriptors

Thanks,
Prateek

Re: [VOTE] SEP-14: System and Stream Descriptors

Posted by Prateek Maheshwari <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

This vote has been up for over 72 hours and has 3 binding votes, so
SEP-14 is now accepted. Thanks for reviewing and voting.

- Prateek

Posted by Jagadish Venkatraman <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xinyu Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding). Great API for IO!