Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@wso2.com> on 2008/05/05 09:52:54 UTC

Can run none of the commands in python/commands

Hi all,
    I can not get qpid-tool to run as it complains of a missing module
called mllib. I think this set of scripts serves as the interface to
manage the C++ broker?.

Danushka

Re: Can run none of the commands in python/commands

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@wso2.com>.
Gordon Sim wrote:
> Danushka Menikkumbura wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>    I can not get qpid-tool to run as it complains of a missing module
>> called mllib. I think this set of scripts serves as the interface to
>> manage the C++ broker?.
>
> Have you set PYTHONPATH to include the qpid/python directory?

Yeah. Setting PYTHONPATH solves the problem.

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@gmail.com>.
OK, I figured out the issue. However, shouldn't this run with some default
values if no one provided any? Also the dtd path in 0-10 spec XML can't be
parsed by python. It works after I remove the DOCTYPE declaration.

Regards,
Senaka

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@gmail.com>.