Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Huang Meilong <im...@outlook.com> on 2018/08/15 04:49:07 UTC

distributed-ddl extended-parameters section showing 404 page not found

hi,

do you know what are the extended parameters for distributed ddl, this page can not be found.

https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/distributed-ddl#section-extended-parameters

Thanks

Re: distributed-ddl extended-parameters section showing 404 page not found

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hello Huang,

Both of them should work. In any way, I would suggest using 'AFFINITY-KEY'
instead of 'AFFINITYKEY'.
You can find the details here:

By the way, I will try to update the docs.

Thanks,
S.

答复: distributed-ddl extended-parameters section showing 404 page not found

Posted by Huang Meilong <im...@outlook.com>.
thank you slava,

it says that to specify an affinity key name we can use AFFINITI_KEY in the Parameters section,

"

  *   AFFINITY_KEY=<affinity key column name> - specifies an affinity key<https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/affinity-collocation> name which is a column of the PRIMARY KEY constraint.
  *

"