Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Jörg Reiher <re...@esteam.de> on 2011/10/25 12:37:37 UTC

hello again - working on another empire-db example for jsf2

Hi all,
just wanted to let you know that after some time of silence I'm back and actually working on another empire-db web example at the moment.
It'll implement the functionality of the struts2 web example but works with jsf2.
I will post it in the coming weeks so I hope it can find the way into the next release.

Greetings
Jörg

Re: hello again - working on another empire-db example for jsf2

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
Welcome back!

Cheers,

--