Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by dsi <su...@softline.kiev.ua> on 2006/02/14 13:52:20 UTC

is it possible to do ,such?

Hi all! I have one question.
If in standard repo (REPOS\trunk\06-Source\PHP\1.0) makes alterations to
the already existent file, a script takes with some file of the name of
projects in SVN in which it is needed to execute rewrite of these files,
then if to this address it finds this file, it rewrite it, if no, a
script simply skips this project.
If doing such is possible, you would not to prompt as?
Beforehand beholden for an answer.

Re: is it possible to do ,such?

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Feb 14, 2006, at 14:52, dsi wrote:

> Hi all! I have one question.
> If in standard repo (REPOS\trunk\06-Source\PHP\1.0) makes
> alterations to the already existent file, a script takes with some
> file of the name of projects in SVN in which it is needed to
> execute rewrite of these files, then if to this address it finds
> this file, it rewrite it, if no, a script simply skips this project.
> If doing such is possible, you would not to prompt as?
> Beforehand beholden for an answer.

I'm sorry, it is very difficult to understand what you are asking.
Can you try asking your question in a different way, or if possible,
discuss your question with a friend or coworker who speaks both
English and your native language and rewrite your question together?
Then hopefully we will be able to help you.