Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Hung Nguyen <Hu...@ambientdigitalgroup.com> on 2014/08/07 13:30:16 UTC

Run Nutch and Hbase of different nodes

Hi,

We have been trying Nutch for 2 days, and now we plan to go next step integrate Nutch to our java application.
I’ve searched through Nutch’s homepage, wiki and google around but cannot find configuration to configure Nutch working with Hbase on different Node.
So my question is: is it possible to to run Nutch and Hbase of 2 different nodes? if yes, how can I do it?

Thanks,

Hưng

Re: Run Nutch and Hbase of different nodes

Posted by Hung Nguyen <Hu...@ambientdigitalgroup.com>.
Thanks Talat,

What we want to do by now is:

1. Run Hbase (And its built-in Zookeeper) on Node 1 —> How can we do it?
2. Solr node 2
3. Write an java application that takes url from another source, using Nutch API to crawl the webpages.

I still don’t fully understand what’s the different between local mode and deploy mode :).

—
Hưng

Posted by Talat Uyarer <ta...@uyarer.com>.
Hi Hung,