Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/07/23 16:35:39 UTC

Cleaning up m2-snapshot-repository

I am deploying the 2.1-SNAPSHOT from trunk this morning and while
verifying the file permissions I noticed the old -Mn SNAPSHOTs.  If
no one has any objections I'll clean up all SNAPSHOTs up to (and not
including) M6 to be a little more efficient on space.

Let me know if you object or have concerns.

Re: Cleaning up m2-snapshot-repository

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jul 23, 2007, at 10:35 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> I am deploying the 2.1-SNAPSHOT from trunk this morning and while
> verifying the file permissions I noticed the old -Mn SNAPSHOTs.  If
> no one has any objections I'll clean up all SNAPSHOTs up to (and
> not including) M6 to be a little more efficient on space.
>
> Let me know if you object or have concerns.

Whack 'em...

--kevan

Re: Cleaning up m2-snapshot-repository

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.