Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2016/06/06 19:10:11 UTC

Tagging 9.0.x, 8.5.x, 8.0.x

Hi,

I've just finished reviewing the open bugs so, barring any new bugs
appearing over night, I plan to start the release process for the
branches in the subject line tomorrow (in around 12 hours).

Mark

Re: Tagging 9.0.x, 8.5.x, 8.0.x

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 06/06/2016 20:10, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just finished reviewing the open bugs so, barring any new bugs
> appearing over night, I plan to start the release process for the
> branches in the subject line tomorrow (in around 12 hours).

Looking at the Gump failure in trunk, there looks to be a further issues
related to r1746649. I'm still debugging but so far it looks like there
are multiple code paths depending on the timing of the various threads
and at least one of those paths fails.

Mark