Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org> on 2020/02/04 16:00:07 UTC

Refactor MQTT based adapters

Hi all,

since we have multiple adapters that use MQTT I created a utils class with all the code required for the configuration parameters.
One of the new adapters is the NetioMQTTAdapter. The adapter itself works, but the labels are not shown in the UI.

Maybe someone knows what the problem could be?
It works when I use the old labels with Labels.from.
When I use the new labels with Labels.withId it does not work. I think the problem is with the alternative static properties, since it also works when I remove them from the adapter description.
Please write if anyone has a hint what the problem might be.

Philipp

Re: Refactor MQTT based adapters

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org>.
Hi Johannes,

thank you for your help on the problem. I tested it on my computer and everything works as expected and I merged the branch into dev.

I added a comment to the issue [1] regarding the problem with the strings.en files.

Philipp

Posted by Johannes Tex <te...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@fzi.de>.