Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Doug Srofe <ds...@wds-i.com> on 2002/08/31 18:30:24 UTC

[users@httpd] Using WebDav with Windows XP

I am running Apache 2.0 on Windows XP.  I have set up a WebDav directory
and have confgured Apache for that.  All of that works fine.  When I try
and add authentication to it, the Apache realm does not try to
authenticate but rather the Windows XP security kicks in.  I am running
the NTFS file system under XP.  Has anyone tried this?  Windows 2000 may
work similar with NTFS?  Thanks for any help.

Re: [users@httpd] Using WebDav with Windows XP

Posted by Chris Taylor <ch...@x-bb.org>.