Posted to users@camel.apache.org by xiangqiuzhao <xi...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/09 15:55:17 UTC

how to improve concurrent performance use cxf in Camel?

like the concurrent pool size? or others options?

Re: how to improve concurrent performance use cxf in Camel?

Posted by xiangqiuzhao <xi...@gmail.com>.
i want to know how to configure the pool size, queue size and so on

Re: how to improve concurrent performance use cxf in Camel?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Basically, you don't need to any thing.
Most CXF transport has the thread pool to support the concurrent
service for the client.

On Mon Jan  9 22:55:17 2012, xiangqiuzhao wrote:
> like the concurrent pool size? or others options?

Willem
----------------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
         http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

Re: how to improve concurrent performance use cxf in Camel?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It dependes how you define the address, in most case jetty transport
will be use by default.
Can you show me your camel route ?

On Wed Apr 25 23:13:59 2012, xiangqiuzhao wrote:
> i use camel-cxf in apache ofbiz, so my services should be using the tomcat?

Willem
----------------------------------

Posted by xiangqiuzhao <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I just assume you are using the cxf-rt-transport-http-jetty.
Jetty has a default thread pool which max-size is about 254  ,min-size
is 8.
If you are using camel-cxf component to provide the service,  the jetty
default thread pool will be used.

Xmx is just the heap size, it is not the process memory resource size.

On Wed Apr 25 15:24:29 2012, xiangqiuzhao wrote:
> i make a pressure test. the client  send 50 threads with 5minutes using
> soapUI, and my application use camel recevie webservices request,
> application running on linux, use Xmx512m on jvm. but the top display RES
> column has 1400m memory, why? i wan't to know how the cxf manager the
> threads. and how to configure the threadPool size.

Willem
----------------------------------

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Monday, January 09, 2012 6:55:17 AM xiangqiuzhao wrote:
> like the concurrent pool size? or others options?

Can I get a more complete description of what you are doing?   Depending on
what is going on, you may need to adjust Jetty or JMS thread pools or maybe
the CXF async clients pools or possibly some Camel pool.    Without a rather
complete description of where the current bottlenecks are, it's kind of hard
to make suggestions.   For things like the Jetty stuff, that also can depend
on if you are using the Jetty transport in CXF or the jetty stuff in Camel or
even external.

Dan

Daniel Kulp