Posted to mime4j-dev@james.apache.org by Igor Bogomolov <ig...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/24 17:58:21 UTC

release 0.8.0

Dear Mime4j developers,

I am using Mime4j in my open source project. I am especially happy
with MboxIterator as I need to parse .mbox files. But currently it is
only available in 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT version that is not in the Maven
Central Repository. When are you planing to make 0.8.0 release? Or
where can I get built version of 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT?

I know I can build it myself but I would like to point to built
version other people who would like to use my project.

Thanks,
Igor

Re: release 0.8.0

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2013-07-26 at 12:13 +0100, Eric Charles wrote:
> Is latest trunk stable enough to cut a release?

No, it is not.

Oleg

Re: release 0.8.0

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.

Re: release 0.8.0

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.

Re: release 0.8.0

Posted by Igor Bogomolov <ig...@gmail.com>.
Oleg,

Thank you for your reply!

Re: release 0.8.0

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Would be great.
Can you please submit open a JIRA and submit your impl?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MIME4J

Re[4]: release 0.8.0

Posted by Stepan Yakovenko <st...@mail.ru>.
 Thanx.

--
Stepan Yakovenko

Re: Re[2]: release 0.8.0

Posted by Igor Bogomolov <ig...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stepan,

Re[2]: release 0.8.0

Posted by Stepan Yakovenko <st...@mail.ru>.
 Hi!

--
Stepan Yakovenko

Re: release 0.8.0

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2013-07-24 at 17:58 +0200, Igor Bogomolov wrote:
> Dear Mime4j developers,
>
> I am using Mime4j in my open source project. I am especially happy
> with MboxIterator as I need to parse .mbox files. But currently it is
> only available in 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT version that is not in the Maven
> Central Repository. When are you planing to make 0.8.0 release? Or
> where can I get built version of 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT?
>
> I know I can build it myself but I would like to point to built
> version other people who would like to use my project.
>
> Thanks,
> Igor

Igor

Since no one else responded here is my take on it. I am afraid Mime4j
0.8 will not be release ready any time soon especially given nobody is
working on it right now.

We could consider bending the release rules, though, by merging