Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by v....@accenture.com on 2001/04/26 20:45:48 UTC

Return value

Hi, I understand that SOAP only allows to return one parameter from the WS
to the client. What should I do if I need more than one, arrays? Vectors?
Thanks for the help!

Javier.

privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.

RE: Return value

Posted by Shu <sh...@esker.fr>.
If you don't want to modify Apache-SOAP, another solution is to write a RPC
Java Provider on Apache-SOAP server side by inserting into return Response
the first return value as returnValue and the next return values as params.

Herve

Re: Return value