Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Ron Koerner <ro...@wincor-nixdorf.com> on 2007/08/15 11:25:42 UTC

stomp clients hang on connect to broker

Hi there,

I'm using ActiveMQ 5.0 Snapshot and Perl and C Stomp Clients everything on
localhost on Ubuntu 7.04.

When repeatedly start and my Stomp clients which connect, send exactly one
message and disconnect, after about 5 times ActiveMQ refuses to acknowledge
the connect.

If I wait for some minutes then it works again for 2 or 3 times.
Studying docs and posts I was led to increasing the memory settings to 512
MB but that did not help. I also cannot see Out of Memory in the logs.

Some clue would be great,
Ron