Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Eric C Sandquist <es...@ihms.net> on 2005/01/17 06:50:47 UTC

spamc on exchange

I have used spamassassin on exchange using the sink from
christopherlewis.com

Using the instructions on the SpamAssassin site, I modified the code for
spamd and have gotten it to run, and have a compiled spamc in place..

Has anyone done any work to use spamc/spamd in an exchange environment?  Are
there any sinks for this?

Also, is it possible to hand back the spamassassin score as an SCL score
sothat the Mail Store in exchange can sort it to Junk E-mail at a level
where the user doesn't need to write a rule?

Eric