Posted to user@sis.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2012/12/11 17:35:16 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Joe White as an Apache SIS PMC member and Committer

Welcome Joe!

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.
Hi Joe

Welcome too!

If you feel okay with that, I suggest that you commit the Range class
you wrote on the branch of your choice at any time you wish (no rush!!
There is plenty of other work to do in the main time). I could continue
the work from that point.

     Thanks!

         Martin