Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Poola, Thyagu" <TP...@ipin.com> on 2002/09/28 01:50:44 UTC

JOCLContextHandler and Object arrays

I need to construct an object that requires an array of objects as a
parameter to its constructor.

For example:

mypackage.Foo (int i, ScoresClass[] soccerScores)

Does JOCLContextHandler support that? If so, could I have a sample JOCL and
DTD grammar for the JOCL?

Thanks
-Thyagu Poola

Warning:  All e-mail messages sent to or from this address are recorded by
the iPIN corporate e-mail system and may be subject to archival and review.
Furthermore, information in this e-mail may contain privileged or
confidential information and is intended only for the recipient.  If you
receive this message in error, notify iPIN immediately by replying to this
message and then deleting it from your computer.  Any information in this
e-mail doesn't necessarily reflect the views or opinions of iPIN.