Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Yamamoto Masahiro <ya...@lab.ntt.co.jp> on 2004/02/04 07:48:34 UTC

Question on Portlet Window State defined in JSR-168

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the window states NORMAL, MAXIMIZED, MINIMIZED
all are "Required" states or not?

Thanks,
Masa

Re: Question on Portlet Window State defined in JSR-168

Posted by Yamamoto Masahiro <ya...@lab.ntt.co.jp>.
Hi felix,

I have got some information from Michael Westbay at sourceforge on this issue.
The RSS portlet extends the GenericPortlet which has logic for checking window
state and generating html markup fragment respectively in the doDispatch method.
So the RSS portlet can deal with the min, max, normal requests well.

Thanks>Michael

Regards,
Masa

Posted by "mail@felixguntrum.de" <ma...@felixguntrum.de>.