Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2019/02/20 12:39:22 UTC

Community Meeting - 02/21/2019

Hi all,

We will be resuming our regular bookkeeper community meeting starting this
week.

The meeting will be held at 8am PST on 02/21/2019.

I am using a google doc for tracking the meeting notes. Please note the
google doc is used for collaboration during the meeting process. All the
meeting notes will be archived at BookKeeper confluence page according to
ASF policy.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dEybUcT_D9Tdjr_H5Bu-QXm6IeDkRsEzypAjNXgfK7Y/edit#

Please checkout the google doc and add the items you wish to discuss at the
end of agenda. The google doc is editable by everyone.

Let me know if you have any questions/suggestions.

Thanks,
Sijie

Re: Community Meeting - 02/21/2019

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.