Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Meghashyam Sandeep V <vr...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/03 02:21:28 UTC

Flink using notebooks in EMR

Hi there,

Has anyone tried using flink interpreter in Zeppelin using  AWS EMR? I
tried creating a new interpreter using host as 'localhots' and port '6123'
which didn't seem to work.

Thanks,
Sandeep

Re: Flink using notebooks in EMR

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Are you running Zeppelin on a local machine?

I haven’t tried this before, but you could first try and check if port ‘6123’ is publicly accessible in the security group settings of the AWS EMR instances.

- Gordon