Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Peter Dirickson <pe...@212interactive.com> on 2007/01/04 01:24:04 UTC

Update Live Ofbiz Site.

Hi,

I'm about to update a live ofbiz installation with my development ofbiz
(made some small changes in templates and only a few jar and some xml def
entities files).

What is the best way to update my live version without losing any
configuration. Should I tar and have run install in my live site?

Thanks,

Peter.

Re: Update Live Ofbiz Site.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Wise advice, and don't forget to take a look at least at :
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Apache+OFBiz+Business+Setup+Guide

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide
May be useful too