Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com> on 2016/10/01 16:31:21 UTC

Re: RUTA in Java: access object contents

Good to hear. Let me know if you need more. Yes, TOP is the common super
type for feature structures.

I still had some more available time after I implemented the part for
the feature (match) expressions. So I added also feature assignment.

The issue is still open since there are many things still missing like
FSArrays of Feature Structures, variables and list variables and so on.
However, I do not know yet when I will add these.

Best,

Peter