Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Samuel Doyle <sd...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/01 23:37:37 UTC

What is the difference between session open and created?

The documentation I have isn't too clear on this
except that open isn't called if you are using UDP.

Thanks, S.D.

P.S. I sent a similar email before but received an
error from Yahoo so not sure if it went through or not.

Re: What is the difference between session open and created?

Posted by Samuel Doyle <sd...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for explanation.

S.D.

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.