Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Tejas Gadaria <re...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/21 04:38:11 UTC

Xenserver local disk as primary storage

Hi,

How to use Xenserver local disk in cloudstack as primary storage ?
I am using cloudstack 4.0.2 and xenserver 6.0.2.

Regards,
Tejas

Re: Xenserver local disk as primary storage

Posted by Tejas Gadaria <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sailaja and Nitin,

thanks for replay,

I was great help.
Also I will re-confirm and if necessary i will raise ticket .

Regards,
Tejas

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Sailaja Mada <sa...@citrix.com>.