Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com> on 2003/03/01 18:28:21 UTC

Just exactly what is the email address for this list?

I see two list addresses currently in use and I need to update my
filtering rules

Q1. Why are there currently two addresses in use?

Namely,

ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
user@ant.apache.org

Isn't the first consistently with the naming conventions used by all
Apache lists.

I see that Ant has moved to a top level project so why does the old
address
still need to be supported?

Re: Just exactly what is the email address for this list?

Posted by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com>.
That's fine but users can still email the list address
ant-user@jakarta.apache.org so there's an inconsistency there.

Re: Just exactly what is the email address for this list?

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
user@ant.apache.org

Ant was promoted to a top-level apache project, hence the address
change.  It is no longer part of the Apache Jakarta sub-project

Jake