Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1997/07/29 16:03:12 UTC

HELP!!! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 17:01:02 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Augusto A. Guerrero Rdz. /   En lĂ­nea y checando..."
     <au...@academ01.col.itesm.mx>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: HELP!!!

 I have a NeXT-CUBE server running NextStep version 3.0

I tried to install apache's httpd version 1.2.0 and during the GuessOS
process it said that the "uname" command was not found. I contacted expert
people about
this, and they told me there's no "uname" command for NextStep 3.0, what
should I do????

Or how could tell the configuration that I'm running NextStep 3.0 without
using GuessOS program or what do you suggest me better to do????... or I
need to get the next version 1.2.1 and see what happen now??? so
please write me to:   august@campus.col.itesm.mx

Thanks so much...

  A__A                            |
 //..\\                           | /\UGUSTO /\. GUERRERO RDZ. (August)
////@\\\  ____                    |  NetWorking /\dmin. [LAN/UNIX/WWW]
////U\\\ //.\\\                   |          ITESM Colima Campus
//////\\\\\\U///                  |        august@campus.col.itesm.mx
/////\\\\////\\\                  |        august@teyaotlani.col.itesm.mx
                     -------------|        august@triton.ucol.mx
                    |                    webmastr@www.col.itesm.mx