Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Linden H van der (MI)" <H....@MI.unimaas.nl> on 2005/03/18 17:38:16 UTC

how to handle lots of little modifications for forms samples files?

Guys,

I've been working on bug fixing the forms samples which results in 1 - 3
line patches of about 40 files. What's the most efficient way of
creating and submitting these patches?

I only have Eclipse to create patches.

Bye,

Helma van der Linden
Medical Informatics
University Maastricht
POBOX 616
6200 MD Maastricht
The Netherlands
h.vanderlinden@mi.unimaas.nl

Re: how to handle lots of little modifications for forms samples files?

Posted by Tim Larson <ti...@keow.org>.
On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 05:38:16PM +0100, Linden H van der (MI) wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I've been working on bug fixing the forms samples which results in 1 - 3
> line patches of about 40 files. What's the most efficient way of
> creating and submitting these patches?
>
> I only have Eclipse to create patches.

Given how simple the patches are (few lines each) probably just make
one big patch file and add it to bugzilla.  One of us can then grab
it and apply it to the various branches, while making the required
changes per branch (if any.)

--Tim Larson