Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> on 2006/07/23 13:38:13 UTC

[blog] Observations :)

Hi everyone,

I have been following the blog closely and it's a nice concept (and probably usable outside commons
as well). Although I can see the humor in "Interviewing myself again", it would be nice if someone
else did that :)

To give to right example, I would like to interview Rahul Akolkar about SCXML.

I will ping Rahul (unless he really doesn't want to), when I have the questions (currently have a
deadline, so will probably do that after wednesday)..
If preferred we can also wait till version 0.5 has been released :)

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: [blog] Observations :)

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 7/23/06, Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have been following the blog closely and it's a nice concept (and probably usable outside commons
> as well). Although I can see the humor in "Interviewing myself again", it would be nice if someone
> else did that :)
>
> To give to right example, I would like to interview Rahul Akolkar about SCXML.
>
> I will ping Rahul (unless he really doesn't want to), when I have the questions (currently have a
> deadline, so will probably do that after wednesday)..
<snip/>

Glad to answer any. IMO, there are many domains where [scxml] can make
contributions after its released, it will be good to get the word out.
Shale, Felix, Spring is probably the starter set in my mind.

-Rahul

Re: [blog] Observations :)

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On 7/23/06, Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have been following the blog closely and it's a nice concept (and probably usable outside commons
> as well). Although I can see the humor in "Interviewing myself again", it would be nice if someone
> else did that :)

*grin*

Definitely not ideal.

> To give to right example, I would like to interview Rahul Akolkar about SCXML.

+1

> I will ping Rahul (unless he really doesn't want to), when I have the questions (currently have a
> deadline, so will probably do that after wednesday)..
> If preferred we can also wait till version 0.5 has been released :)

Niall suggested release interviews - rather than copy and pasting the
release announcement we would have an interview about the release.
What's new in this release? What's coming up in the next release? etc.

Hen