Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Pam Innes <pa...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/14 00:53:14 UTC

Help required

I accidentally opened Graphics and I can't close it down. Everytime I close
OpenOffice Writer and open it again it is still there. I've tried
everythin. Can you please help
Pam

Re: Help required

Posted by Pam Innes <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you! I'm so relieved I haven't been  able to do anything in Word for
days. My computer gives memore grief than any virus restrasits.
Best regards
Pam

Re: Help required

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.