Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Adam Elnagger <ae...@lampreynetworks.com> on 2009/09/02 17:38:58 UTC

CXF Client on Mobile Devices

Hello,

Is there any support/testing for building and running CXF clients on Mobile
devices running Android, Windows Mobile, or Symbian? I am researching using
web service stacks on mobile devices which support in particular
WS-ReliableMessaging and MTOM.

Thanks,

Adam Elnagger

Re: CXF Client on Mobile Devices

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Have a look at this presentation. It shows how to use CXF (including
annotations) on a mobile device running Java 1.4 JRE
http://www.osgi.org/wiki/uploads/CommunityEvent2007/OSGiCommunity-Roelofsen.pdf

David

Posted by jian wu <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi,