Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Arik Levin ( Tikal )" <ar...@businesslayers.co.il> on 2002/02/06 17:22:48 UTC

urgent!!!! I have application to go... Dynamic Property.

Hi everybody.

      I'm new at struts, but I have tried it and It's just what our company
wants to our project, and hey... you did a great job.

      BUT, I have to use some dynamic property because a lot of forms at our
app. is dynamic. Thus, I have found at the mailing list a
DynamicProperty zip file so... I have compiled it to the struts jar and did
the example but I have this small problem.

            At this section:

      <jsp:useBean id="mainForm" type="xtest.actions.DynPropForm"
scope="session"/>

<% for (java.util.Iterator iter =
mainForm.allDynamicPropertyNames().iterator(); iter.hasNext(); ) {
            String propName = (String)iter.next(); %>
<%=propName%>: <html:text property="<%=propName%>"/><br>
<%
    }
%>

            I get an Exception:  blab la...." Could instantiate bean
'mainForm', neither 'class' nor 'beanName' were specified "  bla.. bla..

            So as I see it, the bean thru struts is not in session scope, so
I don't have this bean so I'm  ...beeep!

            If someone out there can help me with this issue , it would be
great, but if not I think I'll have to write something else and I don't want
that !!!

            By the way, is there any chance to know when is the next release
???  thanx bye  Arik.